Saturday, October 14, 2017

Paper Sweeties October Sneak Peek Day

Welcome by, friends!  It's time for a Sneak Peek at the FABULOUS October Release at Paper Sweeties, and you are going to LOVE LOVE LOVE the two adorable new sets.  The first new set is called For You Stamp Set and For You Sweet Cuts, and is a large tag with sweet little sentiments; and the second new set is a super cute set called Home Is Where Your Story Begins Stamp Set and Home Is Where Your Story Begins Sweet Cuts; and has a little house, tree, bird/nest, and lovely sentiments.  I haven't been able to put down either of these great new sets from the day I received them.  They make the CUTEST cards and projects ever!  For today's Sneak Peek, I'm using just the one new set....For You; but in tomorrow's post I'll be using them both.
I created this card and matching tag by stamping the tag in black from our new For You Tag Stamp Set and cutting it using the coordinating For You Tag Sweet Cuts.  I used that as the base for two of my sentiments (a little something & for you).  All three of the adorable sentiments on my card can be found in the new For You Tag Stamp Set. The third sentiment (with love) was stamped on a sticker and placed on top of the tag.
I thought it would be fun to create a matching tag to go inside the card by using the ADORABLE tag from the new For You Tag Stamp Set and coordinating For You Tag Sweet Cuts.  I love making tags to place inside my cards so that the recipient can use it as a bookmark; and this awesome new stamp set will allow you to easily create a matching tag for all your cards.  How fun!
Here's the complete list, as promised, of all my talented team-mates who have created something to inspire you today.  You can visit their blogs by clicking on the links (their names) below.  You won't be disappointed!
Thanks for visiting, and I hope to see you again tomorrow!
Karen

I'm playing along here:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Thinking of You - This card and tag set is for a friend with cancer.  I'm always "thinking of her", and I hope this cheers her up and is an encouragement.

Just Keep On Creating - October Link-Up Party

10 comments:

  1. What gorgeous projects Karen - love your colours and of course your wonderful ribbon treatments
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is really cute. I love a matching card and tag set. Your colors are very pretty. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card and matching tag, Karen!! And, your bows are gorgeous as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card and tag. Great colors and fun elements. Love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen, your card and tag are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness, so luv the adorable tag...eeep! hope you are well my friend! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the orange, and the new tag die you used. I'll have to go take a peek.
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.