Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Just For You

Welcome by again, everyone.  I'd like to share a quick little card with you that I made while my hubby was running some errands today.  I've had a busy day with a Cardiologist appointment early this morning, errands, laundry, ironing, etc; but luckily I found time to sneak in just this one card.  Once hubby goes to work tonight, I'll be back in my craft room creating again.  Everything in its time, right?
I used Crate Paper patterned papers, ephemera and stickers, vintage scotch tape, a Paper Sweeties sentiment (just for you) and heart stamp, Wild Orchid Crafts Open Roses, a Mulberry Leaf, Ivory Burlap String, and Seam Binding.  I also attached a miniature rusty paper clip and half of a white doily.  So sweet!
I'm playing along here in these challenges:

Rubbernecker Stamps - Challenge #19 Anything Goes - I didn't use any of Rubbernecker's Stamps, so I will be entering this challenge just once.  The stamps I did use are the sentiment (just for you) and the tiny heart.

DJKardKreations - NBUS Challenge #12 - This is Entry #2 for me (limit 3 entries).  I hope YOU will stop by and play along, too!  The NBUS I used on this project are the GORGEOUS Crate Paper/Maggie Holmes stickers I used.  I got a fabulous deal on them through JoAnn's on-line store.  Gotta LOVE using up NBUS!!!   (PLEASE NOTE):  Apparently, there may have been some confusion when I stopped by some of your blogs yesterday to check out your awesome projects and leave some encouragement.  While visiting some of these blogs, I used the opportunity to invite many of you to come by and play along at my challenge blog, Word Art Wednesday.  In doing so, there may have been some confusion; so just to clarify....I am not affiliated in any way with the NBUS blog or challenges; and Darnell is not in any way affiliated with Word Art Wednesday.  I apologize if that was confusing to anyone.  NOT my intention!   I just won't pass up an opportunity to invite people to join the fun, or to thank you for sharing your amazing art with the crafting community.  You are now welcome to return to your regularly-scheduled crafting.  LOL
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog - Simon Says: "Anything Goes"

Just Keep On Creating - September Anything Goes Link-Up - This is such a sweet blog and I know everyone is welcome to play along.  Come on by and check it out!

That's all for me today.  Happy crafting, everyone!
Karen

9 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, Karen. I really like the seam binding and the doily. And...........I could go on and on. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card Karen - love your wee bouquet there
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, that is a gorgeous card. Hope all when well with your Cardiology appointment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of lovely elements to make one gorgeous creation. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another gorgeous layered confection, Karen! Thank you so much for the clarification! And thank you for playing again in my NBUS Challenge #12!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Karen, your cards are always exquisite but the colors in this one really speak to me! The lovely rose colored ribbon with blue flowers and all the vintage neutrals are so soothing and yet striking at the same time. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card, as usual such gorgeous elements and your projects always have so much dimension.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at
    Anything goes September link-up, Just keep on creating
    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Karen! Such a wonderful design! So pretty!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.