Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Paper Sweeties August Release Party

Welcome by today, friends!  I'm so glad you're here today as I join my amazing teammates at Paper Sweeties to share some projects from the fabulous August Release.  And because Paper Sweeties is celebrating its 5th Anniversary, there's also an adorable new exclusive Thank You Stamp Set and coordinating Thank You Sweet Cut that you can earn as a FREE bonus when placing a $25 or $50 order this month at Paper Sweeties.
Today I'm sharing a couple more projects including this fun card I created using the new A Friend Is Stamp Set and coordinating A Friend Is Sweet Cuts.  I stamped the "friendship recipe" onto a recipe card and used some matching patterned papers.  I also cut three flowers, centers and leaves from felt using the A Friend Is Sweet Cuts and placed them at the bottom of my card.
Next, I ran a length of both Robin Egg Seam Binding and Mint Seam Binding that I "dirtied" a bit with vintage ink and tied into a bow as an accent.  Paper Sweeties carries lots of great colors of Seam Binding and adorable Sequins to adorn your cards and projects.
The next project I'm sharing today is this sweet little tag I created using the cute bicycle, basket (cut down) and a sentiment stamp (#happy) from the fun new Hugs & Kisses Stamp Set, and I cut them using the coordinating Hugs & Kisses Sweet Cuts.  I used a grungy prim tag and covered it with patterned papers, and then added a smaller tag to that (for my sentiment) by cutting it with the Stitched Tags #1 Sweet Cuts.  I dirtied the tag and the stamped images with vintage distress ink.
I love the trendy new hashtag stamps....SO CUTE!  I topped this sweet tag with a length of Paper Sweeties luscious Mint Seam Binding and Watermelon Seam Binding, and also added a sweet little Sugar Sprinkles Sequin.  Isn't this cute?
Here's the list of all my talented teammates, and I know you won't want to miss any of their fabulous creations using this month's Paper Sweeties New Release products.  I hope to see you again tomorrow!


Blessings,
Karen

I'm playing along at:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - For A Child - My little tag will be going to my niece, Alexa, to celebrate the #happy bike rides we took together this Summer.  I miss her already!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creations! great minds! Aren't those flowers perfect in felt?? Beautiful card and that tag! Love the combination of colors, patterns and that oh so pretty bike... and you are the Queen of ribbon for sure! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and tag, so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.