Friday, June 16, 2017

Paper Sweeties June Release Rewind

Thanks for stopping by again today!  What a fabulous release we've had over the past few days with Paper Sweeties as we revealed our fabulous new sets including Madison and her matching Madison Sweet Cut, our new Aloha stamp set, and our awesome new Oval Scallop Frames Sweet Cuts.  These new products are sure to quickly be among your favorites.  Paper Sweeties is just FULL of adorable stamps, dies, and accessories to help you create something adorable.
Today's card combines the new and the older together as I used some Echo Park Party Time patterned paper and sentiment sticker to create this sweet  birthday card.  I ran a width of Frosting Seam Binding across my card and tied two bows with it, and I hot glued those to the side of my sentiment sticker.  The #enjoy stamp is also from the new Aloha stamp set, and I surrounded that with the smallest oval in the new Oval Scalloped Frames Sweet Cuts.  Can you see it there (in the photo below) cut from vellum?

At the bottom right of my card, you will see that I added a yummy cupcake.  This was created using the cupcake image from our sweet Homemade With Love stamp set and stamping the image once onto patterned paper and once on to cream card stock.  I ran some glue around the rim of the cupcake, and sprinkled it with some ultra-fine glitter to create some "frosting".  I colored the stems and berries with my Copics, and I tucked a snippet of a Strawberry Paper Straw into my cupcake.
Paper Sweeties stamps and accessories make it easy to create super sweet cards for any occasion.  I encourage you to stop by Paper Sweeties to check out all of June's New Release, as well as all the other fabulous products available to compliment them.  You are always sure to be delighted with your purchases from Paper Sweeties because they're all just SO SUPER ADORABLE that you truly can't go wrong.

Here's the list of my Paper Sweeties friends who have prepared something for you today.  I hope you will stop by each blog to say hello.  Oh, and don't forget about the fun challenge on the Paper Sweeties Blog where you can win $25 gift certificate to the Paper Sweeties store, and a chance to be our next Guest Designer.
Blessings,
Karen

P.S.  I'm playing along and sharing my card here:

Deep Ocean Challenge Blog - Challenge #157 - Die-Cuts, Chipboard and Punches - I used my Paper Sweeties die-cuts (which we call sweet cuts) to make the cupcake; and I stamped and die-cut it twice.

CropStop Challenge Blog - June Linky Party #29 - Anything Goes

9 comments:

  1. Another stunning card - love the grey and white colours used like this with just the pop of red and green
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore the chalkboard feel of this gorgeous card! Cute sentiment too!
    It's a pleasure to have you link this to the Cropstop blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card with the sweet cupcake, polka dots, and lovely ribbon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen this is a gorgeous card! Love that cupcake and love polka dots! And I wanted to personally thank you for leaving me a beautiful comment and stopping by my blog. I haven't been around in a week as we are having a rough time. We are losing my uncle who is losing the battle to cancer... it is only a matter of days now. But your comment put a big smile on my face and truly brightened my day. There hasn't been much sunshine in my life lately with my uncle's health deteriorating ...so thank you for your comment! And please do not sit out from the challenges! I encourage you to play and participate.. and if you should win, I will privately email you so that you can decide to keep it or give the prize to someone else! And I promise to play along in your challenges too once I am able to. I hope you have a wonderful weekend sweetie!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for cupcakes. Only if they have frosting. LOL. This is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love cupcakes...soooo....I love your card and the sentiment!!! :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful card!! I love the colours and design <3 Thanks so much for your sweet comments :) Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Charmante et très gourmande, biz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.