Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Word Art Wednesday

This week at Word Art Wednesday we have two more amazing sponsors.  One lucky winner will get to pick out some new rubber stamps from Heart & Soul Rubber Stamps, and another winner will get to select some sweet new digital images from Digi Darla Designs.  It's another great week to share at Word Art Wednesday where, as always, Anything Goes.  We can hardly wait to see your projects this week!  This is the first card I made using Digi Darla's sweet Flower Girl image.
And this is the second card I made using Digi Darla's adorable Grace Awaits image.
We are SO grateful for our amazing sponsors, and we thank them for their generous support of our challenges at Word Art Wednesday.  We hope that you will stop by to play along with us!

I'm entering my these cards (one or the other) in the following challenges:

Twist of Faith Challenge Blog - Challenge #25 - Spring Colors
 
No Matter Which Challenge Blog - Challenge #6 - Ribbons & Bows

Creative Card Crew Challenge Blog - Challenge #30 - Birthdays - The second card is, obviously, a Birthday card (for my cousin, NoraLee).

Have a blessed week, and thank you so much for stopping by to say hello!
Karen

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Karen - I really love the top one :-) It is so pretty.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely, Karen...darling images. Love the way you embellish...very pretty! Thanks for sharing your talent. Have a blessed week.
    xxx Asha
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen wow what a gorgeous card! I love the milkshake! Very beautiful cards!

    hugs

    vic

    ReplyDelete
  4. trop jolies tes cartes Karen, tellement girlies et si mignonnes, biz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karen just wanted to say thank you so much for your lovely words on my blog, you really are so sweet and you always make my day,

    thank you!

    vic

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty spring-like card, and a beautiful scripture to complete it....well done, and thank you so much for joining us, again, at Twist of Faith, Karen.....it's always such a blessing to view your gorgeous creations! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Karen - I just melt in joy when I come to your blog and see your lovely creations! Thanks for joining me at my last posting for Twist of Faith - You are a blessing in sharing the Word with others through your ART - God Bless you my friend! Gail DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are both so wonderful! I just love your use of colour blending! Creates such a cozy feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both cards are gorgeous. Love the polk-a-dotted blue ribbon. Thank you for sharing and joining in at NMWC. Hugs, Velma

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute. Thank you for sharing your creation with us at Creative Card Crew.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such sweet cards! Love the chalkboard look on the 2nd one. Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.